Monday, January 10, 2011

Overview of Obstacles to be Overcome

Dear Readers,

Occasionally it happens that I get the urge to buck the system.  This often gets me labeled as one who objects to rules, simply because they are rules.  Let me lay that to rest by pointing out that even the formation of this blog is in accordance to an expectation laid out by a professor: that all students in my class create and keep a blog.  His reasons for requiring a blog are to provide an open forum for class topics and to aid in the development of writing skill.  These objectives are quite ordinary and well thought out, thus I have complied with the related expectation.  There are, however many expectations in the world as a whole that are not as well founded as my professor's.  This blog, while serving to fill a requirement in a class, also will report my opinions on various objectives placed on an Engaged Male Caucasian College Student, highlighting those I believe to be either obscenely obtuse or outstanding in either outcome or modus operandi.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment